Bach & Partners has a history of delivering strong performance, as measured by our Clients bottom line improvement. As an execution-measured company, we establish SMART (Specific- Measurable – Accountable- Relevant – Timebound) objectives and regularly monitored progress. This includes formalizing updated plan objectives, when new learnings or challenges are incurred as relationship commences.
To name just a few, our highlights include:
- Converting an OEM supplier to a branded CPG / FMCG manufacturer and distributor, tripling topline revenue and blunting annual cost-focused price negotiation.
- Expansion of highly penetrated beverage brand into new geographies, through intense focus on DSMPQ plan delivery.
- Establishing locally-relevant, in-store brand-building, sales oriented campaigns which enjoyed 85%+ execution vs. plan.
- Develop, test, measure and expand pricing architecture (list price and their discount structures) built on profitable-growth principles to include an implementation negotiation plan.
- Creating and launching online retailer product availability with supporting ROI-oriented online marketing campaigns.
- Coaching at Board, executive and senior management levels to create succession plans for several companies top (mission-critical) roles.
- Mentor Board and executive level on myriad of 3-year and AOP executions via Current Reality reviews
- Developed and launched leadership development programs, executed in-person, online and in blended learning formats.
- Coached, mentored and led negotiations in 5 countries, which achieved pre-determined negotiation plan objectives.